Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Joe Zeiler...the almost winner!

Well the results have been announced. I didn't win.

 But I did get second place :)

I'm not sure of the emotions that I'm feeling right now. Incredible sadness, devastation, surprise, acceptance. Losing is never an easy pill to swallow but pills are meant to cure us right? I'm not sure what ailment coming in second will cure but I guess I'm going to find out.

Initially I'd like to thank everyone who helped me out and say I'm sorry that I didn't acheive what all of you were hoping I would. I feel guilty that I harrassed and bothered you all for so long, that I took so much of your time to film me and comment for me and take photos for me only to not deliver in the end (at least to the level that you were all hoping) I wish I could make a gift for every one of you in thanks (but there are too many of you!).

I'm not sure what Blue Season was looking for but I guess I wasn't it. As I said before, there's no shame in that right? I am who I am and I think Joe Zeiler is pretty fun and cool and inspiring. I guess I'm just meant to channel that energy in another way. Now the next battle begins...what to do? What to do? I'm not sure what the future holds for me now. I've quit my job to become a diver but now that the cost of it looms heavy I'm going to have to "re-assess" the plan. Where is my money tree?

In the end my faithful fans and followers, I may not be #1 in the eyes of Blue Season Bali but everyone who helped me win surely is. You helped promote their company endlessly around the world and I'm sure they are eternally greatful for your support of them. They are a great dive operation, and excellent place to dive and a great place to learn. Don't let my not winning stop you from heading over to Bali to visit and dive with them. You won't regret it, guaranteed!

I'm now going to put this little piece of cyberspace into short term retirement but I do have a second place prize to claim. I'm not sure when in Plan B that will happen but when it does, I'll be sure to post about my month long adventures in Bali, diving and learning about my fishy friends and how to protect them.

Thanks for the trip
J

No comments:

Post a Comment